Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HALLOWEEN- SHREK II






























Jared and I, were Shrek and Fiona this year for halloween!  Some people didn't even recognize Jared.  We had so much fun running errands, going to a party, and a Dixie Women's Volleyball game.  We even went and saw a late night movie all dressed up.

Thank You, Vici, for letting us borrow such awesome costumes. When we walked into a College Volleyball game and the whole crowd turned and watched us climb the bleachers.  I thought they were going to have to stop the game on a count to us.

Of course, I loved the attention!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You guys look stinking hillarious! I wish that we could have seen you at the bank!

Granny said...

Oh, my gosh!!! Such imaginations! I would've liked to have followed you around in your costumes, just to see the reactions of everyone! Thanks for sharing the great photo!! Aunt Pam