Monday, March 30, 2009

Graduation May 2, 2009


33 days until I attend the commencement exercises for SUU!!!  

I will be walking at the commencement and graduation exercises at SUU on May 2, 2009--- but I will not graduate until after I finish four remaining classes.   After I finish up those courses over the summer, I will receive my Master's of Science in Sports Performance and Conditioning from Southern Utah University in Cedar, Utah!  

I am really excited that the featured speaker at the University Commencement is President Thomas Monson, of the LDS church.  When I received my Bachelors of Science  from BYU in 1995, President Gordon B. Hinckley spoke at the university commencement exercises!  He was the newly ordained prophet of the church!  

Am I spoiled or what?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe you're walking so soon! Yay! :)