Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Day with John & Mel Pryor April 18, 2008

John, Melany, Jared and I went to Dixie Rock on Saturday April 18, 2008.  A crowd gathered to watch us attempt to traverse the rock walls!  We provided them with quality entertainment in St. George, Utah

John Pryor Jr is Strong!  He really has a lot of natural ability and strength when it comes to bouldering. 


We have physical evidence that I have actually put my climbing shoes on and that I have bouldered at Dixie Rock.  However, I was the least enthusiastic of the group.  Melany and John Pryor surpassed me in energy, enthusiasm and ability within 30 minutes!!!
Jen Bouldering at Dixie Rock
Jrad Bouldering at Dixie Rock in his Tennies... nope he didn't even put his climbing shoes on... I think he was just so excited to have someone to play with!  
Melany is a natural, strong, graceful and determined!!!  Way to go! Mel

 John & Melany Pryor on their one week anniversary at Coyote Gulch Art Village.  


Jen & Jared... yes it is actually a picture of us together... thank you Johnny!  We really enjoy looking at all the amazing art at Coyote Gulch.  Thanks for visiting us Melany & John.  We hope to see you again soon!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could do that! It looks fun, but scary!