Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Date with Jared Friday April 17, 2009

I spent Friday afternoon working with Jared and after we finished our window cleaning jobs, he took me on a little photo date near Hurricane and Silver Reef, just about 20-30 miles north of our home in St George.  

Near Silver Reef, Utah
This was my favorite picture of the day!  I love taking pictures of things falling apart at sunset!!!  Not sure what this building was, it was only about 5 feet by 5 feet and close to the foundation of an old home.

Jared ran down the path to explore.  

Tree & Clouds, off the bank of a small stream.


The sun was down and it was very dark.  I had to open up the lens for 25-30 seconds to get this shot of the Sand Hallow Golf Course!  It is gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - I love this one. That is amazing!