Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another Great Week

Snow Canyon State Park 10.22.09

After work on Thursday we stopped by Snow Canyon State Park. We hiked into a white bowl made of awesome rock formations and took some fun photos.

Jrad- Snow Canyon


Jen B/W Snow Canyon

You know... I just have to share on my blog how wonderful it is to be able to work with my husband. Not only is window cleaning great exercise... But it is also a joy to be able to spend the day with my husband, working, laughing and laughing some more. I feel very blessed to be able to spend so much time with Jared! He is such a calming influence and so much fun!! We laugh often everyday. Sometimes I laugh so hard I can hardly breath! (is that spelled with our without an e at that end breath? or breathe?)

This week we were pretty busy and I worked with him all day thursday and friday, and then we did one big job early Saturday. Next week we also have a busy week scheduled... no rain please!

No comments: