Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pre-Grad Beach Party Friday May 8, 2009

Zane & Nate McBride - Like Father Like Son- Goatee and all!  

Allan Johnson, Jennie & Vici Pryor 5.8.09


Peter Knobloch, Jennie, Sherri, & Jared Knobloch

Mom & Dad McBride threw me a Graduation Party at my favorite place-- THE BEACH on Friday May 8th, 2009.  The California McBride Family Attended and some friends.  Here are some pictures of the Knoblochs, Allan Johnson, and Vici Pryor.  It was such a fun party.  We had fun food and I so enjoyed hanging out with people I love and who love me, celebrating my almost completed project!  

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE!!!

Jared and I had a great time in California!  Thank you mom and Dad from the fun Party and my wonderful GIFT.  I love it!  

Thank you Vici and John for being wonderful hosts-again and for my flowers and a wonderful Graduation Dinner at PF Changs!  Yummy!  

Jared also took me to see the Body Exhibit at Balboa Park and we had a wonderful time!  I am in awe at how incredible our bodies are and I am very grateful to my Father in Heaven for such a great blessing!  

While I was taking pictures at the Butler/Root Wedding, Jared went to hear Rachel McBride sing at the House of Blues in Hollywood!  Jared went with Sarah and his Mom!  They had a great time!  



No comments: