Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Angels Landing with Curtis Newton & Group Friday May 15, 2009

Jared Climbing Rocks on a hiking Trip!!!  He is a Chameleon!  

This is a cave just off the trail to the top of Angel's Landing!  I love the Lighting in this cave!

Here is a funky Picture of the group!  From Left to Right:  Ron, Jennie, Curt, Jared, Anna Marie, Ray, Kim, Mike, & Dan!  Thanks for inviting Jared and I to join you on your adventure!!

Jared is pointing to the End of Angel's Landing.  The whole group made it to the end except me.  I explored the west rim trail!  Much more comfortable for me!  The group hardly noticed I was gone.  Jared got pictures and proof of everyone else at the end of the trail!!!  

Jared and I had so much fun!

Here is a picture of Jared at the Top of Angel's Landing!  What a view!  Wouldn't you love a home with this view?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a blast...I'd expect nothing less. :) That "Jared the chameleon" pic is awesome.